I love write tutorials xD Must somehow, they're very similar, that's why I've written a tut with selective colors. Only for Photoshop users, that have selective colors. Sorry to the other =/
It's made in Photoshop 7.0, as usual.
1. First, create a selective colors layer 100%.
Reds: C -100; M-30; Y +100
Yellow: C -100; M:+30; Y-35
Cyans: C +100; M-66; Y-50
Blue: C +100; M-19; Y:-100
2. Create a second selective colors layer.
Reds: C -100; Y -30
Yellow: C -100; Y +100
Cyans: C -65; M-32; Y -100
Blues: c -100; M -100; Y -100
Neutrals: C -45; M -37; Y -58; B +55
3. And create a 3rd selective colors layer.
Neutrals: C +100; M -26; Y -16; B +15
4. Create a new layer and set it to Soft light 100%
. Fill it with #97CDE1
5. Create a new layer again, set it to Color burn 100%
. Fill it with #BED8ED
6. And then create a 3rd layer, set it to Exclusion 100%
and fill it with #001B30
7. Duplicate the base and set it to Soft light 100%
8. Duplicate the base again, drag it to the top, set it to Soft Light 100%
. Then go to Then go to Filter > Blur > Gaussian Blur and set the radius to 2,5.
And now we have it. I hope you like it ^_^Other Examples: